Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make almond butter cookie recipe? Look no further! These cookies only require 3 ingredients, and they are absolutely delicious. Almond butter is a great source of protein and healthy fats, so these cookies make a perfect healthier snack or dessert. Plus, they are nutty, fragrant and chewy - yum!
- One Jar of EATNUF 100% Almond Butter (300g)
- 1 Large Egg
- 6 Tablespoons of Sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C (350 degrees F).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond butter, egg and sugar until well combined.
- Scoop dough onto the prepared baking sheet, using a spoon or small ice cream scoop.
- Use a fork to flatten dough into a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown and set.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
You could also try this recipe with other types of nut butter - peanut, cashew or even hazelnut! Just note that the cooking time may vary slightly depending on the type of nut butter used. Start checking your cookies around the 12 minute mark and adjust as necessary.
- If your almond butter is too thick or was in the refrigerator, you can microwave it for a few seconds to soften it up.
- You can use any type of sugar you like in this recipe - granulated, brown, etc.
- Using brown sugar would impart a "toffee" like kick to your cookies. For a fun twist, try adding in Gula Melaka (coconut sugar) or chocolate chips!
- Store cookies in an airtight container for up to a week.
We hope you enjoy this recipe! If you try it out, let us know how it goes or tag us in a photo on Instagram @eatnuf We can't wait to see what variations you come up with! :)
Looking for more nut butter recipes? Try our Cashew Butter Dan Dan Noodle recipe.